Thursday 5 April 2018

SENDING BIRTHDAY WISHES


Morning everyone.  Today I am using a digi stamp from Lilly of the Valley.  I have not used their stamps before and I took advantage of their recent sale.  I hope I have some this cute image justice.



Paper ~ From my stash

Digi Stamp ~ Lilley of the Valley ~ "James Big Sign", coloured with Promarkers
Dies ~ MFT

Enamel Hearts ~ from my stash



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-



Passion for Promarkers ~ #438 ~ "Animals"

I love Promarkers ~ #356 ~ "Monochrome"

CCC Digi Designs ~ #91 ~ "Include an Animal"

  


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love James the Bear and he looks fabulous on your card! Thank you so much for joining us over at PFP this week for my 'Animals' challenge, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card the little bear is so cute. . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x