Wednesday 4 April 2018

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST ~ SPRINGTIME


It's time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this month's theme is SPRINGTIME!   It's time to celebrate the lovely season of Spring!

This fortnights prize is from CRAFTIE-CHARLIE and the prize is a £20 Gift Voucher!




For this month's theme I've created a card using a stamp from Stamping Bella which I think sums up springtime for me.


 

Paper ~ MFT ~ "Graphic Grid Pastels"
Stamp ~ Stamping Bella ~ "Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil", coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment ~ Digi Stamp Boutique
Enamel Dots ~ Echo Park ~ "Happy Summer"
Other Dies ~ MFT

Look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

As You Like It ~ Favourite Flower & Why ~ (Daffodil as it makes me happy to know that                                                                              spring is on its way)





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x