Thursday 16 February 2017

HELLO

Morning everyone.   Trying some new techniques today with my MFT Hello die by layering up the letters to give some depth and trying out my Promarkers on coloured card.  I am quite pleased with the results.




Paper ~ MFT ~ Tranquil Textures
Card ~ The Range
Gnome Stamp ~ MFT ~ You Gnome Me coloured with Promarkers
Dies ~ MFT

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-




I Love Promarkers ~ #328 CAS




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....






4 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card Jayne. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great design, I love the cute gnome. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Jayne, love this little gnome and your CAS design is perfect! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jayne,
    This is super cute. Love the image & the fab sentitment. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x