Thursday 26 January 2017

BASKET BUNNY

Afternoon everyone.   My last card today is a new image I have purchased from Digi Stamp Boutique and which I thought would make a lovely Easter card (yes I am getting ahead with my cards, lesson learnt from Christmas)



Paper ~ from my stash
Card ~ The Range
Dies ~ MFT & Mamma Elephant
Digi Image & Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique "Basket Bunny", coloured with Promarkers
Matte Sprinkles ~ Doodlebug
Twine ~ from  my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Digi Stamp Boutique ~ January Competition

Creative Inspirations ~ #267 Cute Critters





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Love the aperture you have placed the image in and the matching sentiment too. Such a fun card.

    Thanks for including this for our Anything Goes theme at I love promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x