Friday 16 September 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS FINISHED - TICK

Morning, so here is my second card of the day. I've been busy making Christmas cards (not my favourite card to make) and I think I need a break from seeing red and green colours.



Cardstock ~ The Range
Paper – Papermania
Image ~ Digistamp Boutique “Fun Santa Set” coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment ~ Clearly Besotted
Dies ~ MFT
Button ~ Papermania


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations #257 ~ AG

I Love Promarkers #317 ~ Spots and/or Stripes


Digistamp Boutique ~ September Competition  



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....




1 comment:

  1. What a supercute christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at I ❤️ ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x