Friday 16 September 2016

AUTUMN - MY FAVOURITE TIME OF THE YEAR

Morning everyone. Waiting for the longed for rain and cooler temperatures which have not appeared here in Colchester yet. As the weather was supposed to be bad I had already planned to spend today catching up on my blog and have a play with some new craft purchases. So here is my first card today......




Cardstock ~ The Range
Paper – Teresa Collins Urban Market
Image & Sentiment ~ Digistamp Boutique “Alvin Squirrel Set” coloured with Promarkers
Dies ~ Mama Elephant & MFT
Sequins ~ The Range


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-



Passion for Promarkers #363 ~ Favourite Colour Combo ~ “autumn colours”

Digistamp Boutique ~ September Competition




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....











3 comments:

  1. Super shaker card, love your cute image and fab colour combo! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely shaker card. I love the colours and th cute squirrel. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x