Friday 26 August 2016

WHAT TO DO WHEN IT IS JUST A FEW DEGREES TOO HOT!!

Afternoon everyone. What do you do when it is just a couple of degrees too hot!! Shut yourself in a cool room (if you can find one), get out your Christmas craft stash (a present from my mum for cat sitting) and start making Christmas cards in the hope that it makes you feel a little less hot and bothered. So here is my first Christmas card of this year and yep I'm still boiling.......




Cardstock ~ from my stash 
Paper – Papermania Capsule Collection ~ Spots and Stripes
Reindeer ~ created from Creative Dies “Cute Creatures Die”, Marianne Creatable & MFT
Eyes – The Range
Bow ~ Papermania Capsule Collection ~ Spots and Stripes
Sentiment ~ Clearly Besotted ~ All Occasion Sentiments


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Creative Inspirations #256 ~ Christmas In August


As You Like It ~ Favourite Shaped Card & Why (I prefer square shaped card as I think they create more sketch opportunities and I also like the effect of a nice and tidy square card!)



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic Christmas creation! Love the little bow on the Reindeer! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Jayne. I love your reindeer and that super cute little bow! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This is a great card, I love this cute reindeer. Great simple design.
    Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
    Craftynatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x