Tuesday 14 June 2016

BRITISH SUMMER TIME???!

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well today. We seem to be well into the great British summer of sunshine and showers so I have decided to dedicate today to catching up with my blog and card making which has gone astray in recent weeks with life's up and downs.
I wanted to show you the recent creations I have made with a challenge win prize and a recent purchase (which always cheers me up)


So my first card is made from a combination of stamps. The first is a stamp from the lovely Bev at Uniko Stamps which I was lucky enough to win on a Passion for Promarkers challenge. These particular stamps are from a set called Fun Flowers. The second stamps used are from the lovely Stephanie at Clearly Besotted. These stamps are from a set called Happy Birthday which also comes with co-ordinating dies if you wish.  I must apologise for the quality of the photo - I blame the changing weather!





Card ~ Pretty Pastels Creations from The Range

Dies ~ MFT

Flower Stamps ~ Fun Flowers from Uniko Stamps

Ink – Versa Magic Chalk in Mango Madness and Pumpkin Spice

Sentiment ~ Clearly Besotted “Happy Birthday” with co-ordinating dies

Gems ~ from my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-



Creative Inspirations #253 ~ Spring into Summer




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day..... I WILL be back tomorrow with the rest of my makes 



2 comments:

  1. I like the colours and the offset circles. Nicely put together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic creation! Thanks for sharing it at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x