Tuesday 17 May 2016

FLY BY FRIEND

Afternoon everyone. Hope you are all well today. So to my card for today and I am still playing around with my latest stamp from MFT.





Card - from my stash

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Dies - MFT

Stamp & Sentiment – MFT “Fly By Friend” - coloured with Promarkers

Gems – Papermania


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Passion for Promarkers – #346 – Spots and/or stripes

The Ribbon Girl – May Card Challenge

As You Like it – Favourite Patterned or Embossed Paper & Why
(Simple checks, spots, stripes are my favourite kind of patterned papers)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....












8 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card. I love the colour and spots. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Jayne. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like it. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty - thank you for playing at Passion for Promarkers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card, love your colour choice, beautiful polka dot BG behind the wonderfully coloured flowers. Thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs Bev (Uniko Sponsor) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the aperture on this pretty card. Thanks so much for joining in our nniversary challenge and good luck!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Jayne. I love the flowers and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, really classic lines and colour choices. Everything works so well together. Thanks for joining in with our 'Spots and Stripes Anniversary challenge' at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x