Thursday 7 April 2016

RAISE A GLASS

Morning again everyone.   So this is my second post for today in my blogging catch up day.  For this card I have used my newly purchased stamps from Clearly Besotted and also had my first go at a shaker card - I'm quite pleased with the outcome!





Paper – Pink Petticoat
Card from my Stash
Square Die - MFT
Stamps, Co-ordinating Dies & Sentiments – Clearly Besotted – “Raise A Glass”, coloured with Promarkers & Versa Magic Dew Drops
Sequins – Poundland

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Ribbon Girl – AG – April

Cute Card Thursday – #420 - Something Shiny


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....










1 comment:

  1. Sucha beautiful shaker card Jayne, I love the sequins. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x