Tuesday 6 October 2015

PUMPKIN SPICE!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well today.
So on to my card for today...... I am playing around with my Clearly Besotted Stamps again whilst I wait for the Postman to deliver the next lot I have ordered.  This card reminds me of pumpkins and an advert I saw when I passed Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte which I must try asap – yum!


Paper – Pink Petticoat
Stamps and co-ordinating dies – Clearly Besotted – Any Occasion Cupcake
Button – From my stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-

Papermill Direct – Autumn Craft Challenge

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....




                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x