Friday 16 October 2015

CUTE, COSY AND COMFORTING

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all well today.
So on to my card for today...... I am playing around with my new Clearly Besotted Stamps.  The sheep stamp is really cute and the paper colours I have chosen cosy and comforting, just what is needed on this chilly rainy day


Papers – Pink Petticoat
Stamps and co-ordinating dies – Clearly Besotted – Feeling Sheepish coloured with Promarkers
Gems – From my stash
Dies - MFT

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


I Love Promarkers – 290 – Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly – Two By Two (two papers)



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love a clean layout like this and the image is fab. Thanks for playing at I love promarkers, Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x