Wednesday 22 April 2015

POTTERING AROUND IN THE GARDEN

Good afternoon everyone, I hope everyone is fine and dandy today.....

So on to my card for today, I have been out in the garden this morning tidying up and have been inspired to use one of my favourite digi images





Paper & Card– from my stash

Image – Digi Stamp Boutique – In my Garden – Flower Garden coloured using Promarkers

Sentiment – Digi Stamp Boutique

Promarker Colours: Pear Green, Sandstone, caramel, Cocoa, Cool Grey 3, Black, Pastel Blue, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup & Blender

Buttons – from my stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers – Spring Blooms (293)
Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes (310)
I Love Promarkers – Bugs (266)
Papertake Weekly Challenge – Cute as a Button

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 



 

 

                  

 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image and card. Thanks for joining in my Spring Blooms challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation! Perfect for this time of year. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card!!! Sweet image and beautiful colours!
    Hugs,
    Barbara GR, Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x