Saturday 28 March 2015

CHOCOLATE TIME!


Afternoon, hope everyone is well and enjoying crafting whilst the weather is a bit iffy!
So onto my card for today......I think I have been dreaming of sunshine and warmer days hopefully not too long away now.....






 
Card Stock – Papermania
Spot Paper – from my stash
Image and Sentiment – Digistamp Boutique – Scrumptious Sundae – coloured with Promarkers
Promarker Colours: Cocoa, Caramel, Heatwave, Grass, Starfish, Pineapple Crush, Green shoot, Satin, Ivory & Blender
Dies – Go Kreate - Plain Oval & Scalloped Oval, Die-namics - Stitched Circle
Button & Embroidery Thread - from my stash

 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Passion for Promarkers – Chocolate
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nam nam, yummy!! Gorgeous card Jayne :) Thank you for joining Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne,
    Mmmm yum, you're making me hungry! This is fab, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x